Chicago O’Hare Airport is known for its bustling atmosphere and long layovers. But did you know that it’s also home to some of the best coffee shops around? Whether you’re a caffeine lover or simply need a quick pick-me-up, this ultimate guide will help you find the perfect cup of coffee in O’Hare.
1. Metropolis Coffee Company: Located in Terminal 5, Metropolis Coffee Company offers freshly roasted, sustainably-sourced coffee. Their beloved espresso drinks are a must-try, but their pour-over coffee is also a hit among coffee connoisseurs. The cozy ambiance is perfect for relaxing before your flight.
2. Starbucks Reserve: Starbucks Reserve is located in Terminal 3 and offers a unique, elevated coffee experience. They serve rare and small-batch coffee blends as well as various brewing methods such as siphoning and pour-over. Apart from coffee, they also serve premium teas, pastries, and light bites.
3. Rick Bayless’ Tortas Frontera: This Mexican-inspired restaurant also boasts of great coffee. They use locally roasted beans to make their flavorful cups. The café con leche is highly recommended, and you can pair it with their delicious breakfast sandwiches to start your day.
4. Kofe Powered by Intelligentsia: Intelligentsia has long been a leader in the specialty coffee industry, and their cafe in Terminal 3 doesn’t disappoint. Kofe Powered by Intelligentsia has a menu that ranges from classic drinks to creative concoctions that feature seasonal flavors. You can also grab some light bites and pastries to go along with your coffee.
5. Argo Tea: If you’re a fan of tea lattes and bubble teas, head to Argo Tea in Terminal 3. They offer a variety of tea-based drinks, from matcha lattes to chai teas. You can also grab sandwiches, wraps, and bakery items to satisfy your appetite.
6. Dunkin’ Donuts: A classic on-the-go stop, Dunkin’ Donuts in Terminal 1 is a popular choice for coffee and breakfast sandwiches. Their signature iced coffee is perfect for warm days, and you can grab an energy-boosting bagel to complete your meal.
7. Wolfgang Puck: Located in Terminal 3, Wolfgang Puck offers various menu items, including a wide selection of coffee and tea. Their coffee is freshly brewed, and they serve a range of espresso and latte drinks. They also offer a range of snacks, including croissants and muffins.
There you have it, the ultimate guide to finding the best coffee in Chicago O’Hare Airport. With this guide, you’re sure to satisfy your caffeine cravings before your flight. Whether you’re in the mood for a classic cup of coffee or something more creative, there’s a coffee shop at O’Hare that will fit your taste.