Chicago, the Windy City, has an outstanding culinary scene that ranges from traditional comfort food to international cuisine. The city is a foodie’s paradise with something for every occasion and craving. In this article, we will explore some of the best spots in Chicago for brunch and dinner.
1. The Bongo Room: The Bongo Room has been a staple in Chicago’s brunch scene for over 25 years. Their menu features inventive twists on brunch classics like chocolate tower French toast, chorizo and guacamole omelets, and their famous savory pancake flights.
2. Dove’s Luncheonette: Dove’s Luncheonette offers a unique blend of southern cuisine and Mexican flavors. Their brunch menu includes mouth-watering chicken and waffles with chipotle maple syrup, pork belly hash, and huevos rancheros.
3. Little Goat: Little Goat is the brainchild of Chef Stephanie Izard, winner of Top Chef. Their brunch menu features unique dishes like smoked salmon tartine, ham and camembert omelets, and their infamous Fat Elvis Waffles.
1. Alinea: Alinea is a three-Michelin star restaurant located in Lincoln Park. The restaurant is known for its inventive dishes and masterful presentations. The menu is constantly changing and is a once-in-a-lifetime dining experience.
2. Girl and the Goat: Girl and the Goat, a restaurant owned by Chef Stephanie Izard, is located in the West Loop. The menu features a variety of playful dishes like goat empanadas, crispy pig face, and grilled octopus.
3. RPM Italian: RPM Italian is a modern Italian restaurant owned by celebrity couple Bill and Giuliana Rancic. The menu features classic Italian dishes like spaghetti carbonara and veal osso buco, alongside innovative plates like egg yolk raviolo and lobster fra diavolo.
Chicago has no shortage of excellent dining options for every craving and occasion. From eggs Benedict and bloody mary’s, to upscale and innovative dining, these spots are sure to satisfy even the most discerning palate. Bon appétit!